AIDING THE COMMUNITY
The American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) is by far the largest Greek-American organization. Its scope is international - with chapters in the United States, Canada, Australia and Greece / Cyprus. AHEPA was founded July 26, 1922, in Atlanta, Georgia, by visionary Americans of Greek descent to protect Hellenes from the evils of bigotry and to help assimilate them into American society in the early 20th Century. Although a majority of the membership is composed of American of Hellenic (Greek) descent, application for membership is open to everyone who believes in the mission of the organization.
AHEPA District 6 has numerous events each year meant to promote Hellenic culture, serve the community, and provide networking opportunities. Take a look below at our highlighted upcoming events or click "Full Schedule of Events" to see our full calendar. We hope to see you soon!
- Fri, Jun 18Dyker Beach Golf CourseJun 18, 12:00 PM – 8:00 PMDyker Beach Golf Course, 1030 86th St, Brooklyn, NY 11228, USAPlease join us for the 10th Annual Brooklyn Greek Community “Combined Golf Outing” sponsored by Brooklyn Chapter 41 on Friday, June 18. The event will be held at Dyker Beach Golf Course, 1030 86th St., Brooklyn, NY 11228 starting at 12:00 pm.
- Mon, Jul 26McCann Memorial Golf Course
- Mon, Oct 04Village Club of Sands Point
- Mon, Jun 07The Golf Club at Middle Bay
- Sun, Jun 0661 Chelsea Piers
- Thu, May 20Queens