AIDING THE COMMUNITY
The American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) is by far the largest Greek-American organization. Its scope is international - with chapters in the United States, Canada, Australia and Greece / Cyprus. AHEPA was founded July 26, 1922, in Atlanta, Georgia, by visionary Americans of Greek descent to protect Hellenes from the evils of bigotry and to help assimilate them into American society in the early 20th Century. Although a majority of the membership is composed of American of Hellenic (Greek) descent, application for membership is open to everyone who believes in the mission of the organization.
AHEPA District 6 has numerous events each year meant to promote Hellenic culture, serve the community, and provide networking opportunities. Take a look below at our highlighted upcoming events or click "Full Schedule of Events" to see our full calendar. We hope to see you soon!
- Multiple DatesTue, Sep 27St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox ChurchSep 27, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMSt. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 200 Great East Neck Rd., West Babylon, NY 11704Please join the brothers of Babylon Chapter 416 for Bingo Night on September 27, October 25, and November 29! The location is St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 200 Great East Neck Rd., West Babylon, NY 11704.
- Sat, Oct 01Pan Icarian Brotherhood House
- Mon, Oct 03The Village Club of Sands Point
- Sat, Oct 08Celtic Quest Fishing Charter
- Wed, Oct 12Avenue Cigar Lounge
- Sat, Oct 15St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Church
- Sat, Oct 22Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church
- Fri, Oct 28USS Slater
- Sun, Oct 30Three Hierarchs Greek Orthodox Church
- Tue, Nov 01The Loeb Central Park BoathouseNov 01, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PMThe Loeb Central Park Boathouse, Park Drive North, E 72nd St, New York, NY 10021The Manhattan Chapter of the Order of AHEPA, Delphi 25, invites you to join them for a special Gala event at The Loeb Central Park Boathouse on November 1. We are honoring our distinguished Chapter members and benefactors The Pantelidis Brothers.
- Thu, Nov 03Panera Bread
- Thu, Nov 10Greek Orthodox Cathedral of St. PaulNov 10, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMGreek Orthodox Cathedral of St. Paul, 110 Cathedral Ave., Hempstead, NY 11550Please join the Sisters of DOP Pasithea 141 for their Honey Party on November 10 at 6:00 pm. Tickets are $55 and $60 at the door. Price includes dinner and dessert, wine, soft drinks, and coffee.
- Fri, Nov 18Uno Pizzeria & Grill